8 June 09
- Delicious-smelling lotion on freshly-shaved legs.
- A coworker’s stapler encased in green Jell-O. With a Kaizen worksheet attached.
- My fabulous gentleman of a husband taking out the new girl to lunch because so far no one else at his office is treating her with any respect.
- Being recognized because my face was on a 5S presentation.
- Dr. Horrible’s Sing-along Blog
9 June 09
- 10 more days of work before my 4-week long vacation (counting today). Yeah, so it’s a mostly unpaid vacation and I’m kind of freaking out about money that I won’t be making, but hey! FOUR WEEKS of vacation.
- Making good progress on multiples projects at work.
- An unexpected (to me) check from our state taxes. Apparently Justin knew about it, but I didn’t think we were getting anything from any of our taxes. So I’m pleasantly surprised.
- Clean laundry
- Sorting out the detritus from my purse