- Fog sitting on the marsh like a soft cashmere shawl draped over the shoulders, and the full moon hanging over it like a pearl pendant necklace.
- My cleavage is really impressive in this outfit. Like, wow, where’d that come from?!
- Yoga! Fantasticness.
- Really delicious salad for dinner. Romaine, mandarin oranges, strawberries, chicken, bacon, and pomegranate vinaigrette.
- Writing several pages of a document for a project at work and feeling really good about the results.
- Getting so many praises because of the brownies I brought into the office today.
- Learning how to work with a new program for a project at work.
- Beautiful, gorgeous weather at lunch.
- Getting to work on time even though I hit the wrong button on my alarm and got out of bed 20 minutes later than usual.
- I went the whole day without eating anything dairy or wheat. And I still got a good amount of yummy food. I didn’t even cheat and have one of my brownies.
- Finally being able to make progress on a project that I’ve been stuck behind for ages and it’s more overdue than I would like.
- Getting lots of complements on my photography in the frames on my desk.
- Being able to find food at the company lunch that still lets me eat plenty without eating any wheat or dairy products.
- Fantastic, relaxing, luxurious, de-stressing hot bath with a book and a loooooong time to enjoy it.
- A really fantastic run where I was able to run almost the entire way, across terrain, and a really good clip.
- Finally catching up from the backlog of Grace in Small Things!
- Chiropractic coverage in my insurance and a really lovely chiropractor who was fun to chat with and comfortable to have her work on me. Of course, she says I’m horribly out of alignment which explains a lot of my problems with soreness and my uneven hips. But, hey! Chiropractic coverage in my insurance!
- The Green Wise section of Publix, offering the consumer a multitude of options for the wheat and dairy free diet. Like bread mix and pasta and cookies and pancake mix and pudding and brownie mix and all sorts of lovelies. Now to see if they taste any good.
- My husband, who reminded me to pick up a few things to put out for Bumper Bag weekend at church, the weekend when people bring food items to give to the local food shelf. I had forgotten. But he remembered and suggested I pick things up. Even if money is tight for us, I married a man who remembers to help out people in need.
- Knowing that all the people Justin and I know who live in or frequently fly into Buffalo are all fine and not crashed in that plane.