- Coffee. After a long time of not having coffee, a hot, sweet mug full this morning was fantastic. And a little dizzying. I should maybe be a little worried about that last part.
- That feeling of making progress in different things, even if it’s fleeting and not actually adding up to much at all.
- Finally knowing what I want to do about my phone and knowing that it involves me getting an iPod touch to use as a PDA. And knowing that I’ll eventually get one, probably lightly used, through eBay or something like that. But that it doesn’t stop me from getting a new phone, one that doesn’t involve lots of extra money for stuff I don’t actually want on my phone.
- A checkbook that balances and has more money in it than I expect, which means that we can pay extra on stuff and maybe, just maybe, pay off the Target card by the end of the month. Maybe! Oooh, and I can squirrel money away into the savings account!
- Oh! The bank gave us $40 as a yearly match for our Keep the Change thing! That’s so cool!
- Husband who takes out the trash in the dark of the morning.
- Hearing from a long-lost member of my weight-group who dropped out for medical issues and hearing that, while she’s not totally better, she’s feeling well enough to come back to the group and let us know how she’s doing. Actually, add to that hearing from several other people who’d fallen away from the group who suddenly came back today or this week. I think we have 4 more names this week than we did last week and that’s really encouraging! I love it when people decide to come back.
- Feeling competent at my work. Understanding what I’m doing, where to go from here, and how it all needs to get done and by what time. And knowing that I can do all of that and have it done on time.
- A really lovely time at yoga and getting personalized instructions on how to improve the form of my down-dog.
- Back massages from my wonderful husband.
- Space-heater warmth on my toes, tucked into slippers, at my desk at work.
- Finishing two projects in one day.
- A tidy desk.
- Finishing a good book.
- Working for only half a day.
- My new phone!
- Beautiful, sunlit afternoon and getting minor errands run.
- Supper from the deli at the grocery store.
- Baking homemade chocolate chip cookies.
- Sleeping in and waking up because my husband pounced on me with kisses.
- Really bad for you but delicious orange rolls from Pillsbury.
- Running 2¼ miles without stopping to walk.
- Lotion all over.
- Organizing my music collection so I can put it on different mobile devices to carry along with me.