I have had such a fun day today! Let me tell you about it in a bullet-point rundown of my day!
- I woke up the first time when Justin came back to bed from walking the dogs, which meant that I didn’t have to get up yet to do that! (LOVE!)
- I woke up the second time when my alarm went off at 8. I had to leave the house by 8:30 to get to my first appointment of the day. I got to sleep in!
- My first appointment of the day was fasting bloodwork at my doctor’s office in Bluffton. The nurse working the lab was so friendly and great! I didn’t even notice she took two vials of blood; I thought she’d only done one until she showed me the second one.
- After that was done, I could finally eat breakfast! So I went to the Dunkin’s around the corner for coffee and eggs and bacon and toast. And a donut.
- (Justin stayed home for all this, by the way. He thought about coming and then went back to bed instead after not sleeping well last night.)
- My second appointment of the day was with the chiropractor’s office, who managed to get my neck back so I can move it both directions again! Yea! It was getting annoying not being able to turn my neck very far.
- Heading out of Bluffton, I stopped at the Goodwill to check if I could find any pants. My last pair that I could wear to work had a catastrophic structural error in the zipper while I was at work on Monday.
- (Side note: Monday morning I woke up from a dream during which Mom said those pants didn’t look good on me and that I should stop wearing them. Of course, the rest of the dream had me singing a solo of “Into the Unknown” from Frozen 2 during a Walmart-located church service while holding a bow and arrow. So. I wore the pants anyway. And then took an early lunch break to go home and change into a skirt.)
- I didn’t find any pants at Goodwill. I found 2 skirts and 2 shirts.
- So I went to Torrid at the Tanger mall in Pooler and bought 2 pairs of jeans from there! (I can wear jeans to work!)
- I went back home, where Justin was happy that he’d stayed home and avoided my shopping, even though I wouldn’t have gone shopping if he’d been with me. But I’d been wanting to go shopping since Monday, so I was happy to get it done today.
- He also got 2 donuts from Dunkin’s.
- I puttered around the house for a while as he needed to get a group project done. I took care of the dog’s toys which were overflowing and needed some pruning.
- Then Justin and I went back out to the garage to work on a project there that I will write about very soon. But not today.
- I went for a walk once we were done out there. I took my 2-pound weights with me today, which was great, but my knee was aching from all the walking I’d already done during the day, so it wasn’t a long or fast walk. But I did walk and I am feeling it.
- I stretched and showered and made dinner with Justin.
- I folded 2 loads of laundry!
- I washed the dirty dishes!
- I’ve watched several episodes of NCIS!
- And it’s only Friday! Weeeeeeee!!!!!
1 thought on “Friday fun”
Torrid? I’ve never heard of that store before. What it like?
Comments are closed.