I had a strong allergic reaction this afternoon while having chocolate covered mint Oreos and Silk Pumpkin Spice soy milk. My throat was swollen and raw and my stomach was upset. I took an allergy pill as soon as I realized it was happening and drank a lot of water. I’m eating now to try to over power it with other food. I’m all kinds of loopy, probably because of the meds, but my throat doesn’t hurt as much and my stomach isn’t upset anymore.
I had this stuff last year (the soy milk) so I don’t know why I should be reacting to it now. I’ve had more Oreos lately, so I don’t think that’s the problem. I really think it’s the soy that I’m having trouble handling.
But if anyone has any thoughts or recommendations on that, I’d really appreciate it.
I’m going to go back to staring at the pretty textures on the ceiling now. The cottage cheese texture makes such enthralling shadows . . . .