What? No one else finds file cabinet organizing as exciting as I do? Impossible!
I actually have A LOT more to talk about filing, but I’m going to take it elsewhere. I’ve got the website for my organizing business, so I’m going to post all these over on that site. And I’ll link to it from here so you can know that I’ve written something, but I won’t post it here so you don’t have be completely excited totally bored overwhelmed by it over here.
I’m writing about it because I’m helping a client through this process right now and it’s helpful for me to write it down so I can work through the whole thing. Paperwork can be really complicated, so it’s nice to be able to really focus on an aspect of it at a time, work through my thoughts, and get them down really clearly. But I recognize that it’s not always terribly interesting to read.
I recognize it, but I don’t always understand it. 🙂 I mean, how can that not be interesting?
Anyway. Welcome to the beginning of May, if you somehow missed that change-over. Did April go by really quickly for anyone else? And May looks like it’s going to be a very busy month for me. We had plans to go to the Ren Faire in Atlanta last weekend, but stuck around the house so Justin could be sick at home instead of on the road. He’s starting to do better, now that we’re on day 7 of him being sick. Day 8? MANY days.
In other news:
- Tuesday is my sister-in-law’s birthday, so we’re trying to figure out how to celebrate that with her when she’s busy celebrating it with all of her college friends. Plus, she needs to do laundry, so she’s got to come visit. Mwha-ha-ha-ha!
- My parents are going to be within 6 driving-hours from our house all next week, so on Wednesday we’re going to go meet them half-way between for dinner.
- Sometime in the next couple weeks my mother-in-law, step-father-in-law, and grandma-in-law are all coming to visit and pack up my sister-in-law for the summer break. Apparently they may or may not be bringing their adorable puppy. I don’t know when they’re arriving or for how long they’re staying.
- One of these weekends we’re hoping to go to Myrtle Beach to meet up with a couple friends. I have no idea which weekend this is happening.
- Some local friends of ours are moving and they’re going to need help moving, I believe, on the 22nd, if we’re in town.
- And if there’s a free weekend somewhere in there, we’re still hoping to make it up to the Ren Faire.
Why does it all have to happen in May?!
Plus, of course, there’s the usual craziness with work. We’re completing one or two projects each week this month. Compare that to next month, when we’re planning to complete three in the entire month. Who creates this schedule?! Drunken baboons?
But whatever. Life is good! It’s pouring down rain today and even that is good because it’s better than the 85% humidity and burning hot sunshine that we had yesterday. And I remembered my umbrella. And I got to talk with both of my parents last night and that was fantastic! And there was a new Castle when we weren’t expecting one.
So life is busy, but life is good, and I’m feeling happy! I think I’ll go for a walk. 😉