4 May 09 (Monday)
- Making a lot of progress on projects due this week.
- Absolutely fantastically delicious Jade and Ivory pasta for dinner.
- Watching Justin work on a web design and having fun and making beautiful, beautiful stuff.
- Curling up to read in my “nest” for a while to relax from a very long day.
- Snuggling up with my handsome man to watch yet another amusing “Castle” episode.
5 May 09 (Tuesday)
- Clocking in to work on time even though I accidentally turned off my alarm and didn’t get out of bed until two minutes before I needed to leave the house. I haven’t showered, but because I had clothes set out the night before and my lunch made and because my loving, wonderful husband gathered up my lunch while I frantically dressed, I was able to get out of the house 5 minutes after I bolted straight up in bed.
- And then, even though he put my lunch together for me (and threw a Twix bar in my purse that I found a few hours into the morning), he picked me up for lunch and took me to Cancun’s for delicious Mexican food, something he hadn’t done in a really long time.
- After getting home and exercising, I *finally* got to take a shower and it was absolutely divine.
- Justin set up email settings for my new, yet-to-be-disclosed website for my business.
- The evening was filled with lots of fun, quality time with Justin. I like that guy. So funny and smart. And handsome, to boot!
6 May 09 (Wednesday)
- I showered this morning. Don’t knock it. I have a lot of hair and it gets greasy really fast.
- I’ve received confirmation about the class I’m going to be in all next week. This is lovely because I couldn’t find anywhere in the system on my end that I was even registered to be in the class. And it’s secondly lovely because I’ve been given the opportunity to expand my training in an area of the business that I really enjoy and I think I’ll be able to do a lot of great things through it. I’m going to be a Lean Specialist!
- Continued progress on several projects that need to be accomplished before the end of the week.
- It turns out that I have a whole extra month before my next doctor’s appointment. I thought it was this month. Maybe I can kick off some of this weight before I have to go step on that scale again!