23 April 2009 (Thursday)
- I am kicking major macro butt! I figured out how to do some of the more complicated things I’m trying to make this thing do!
- People come to me for my opinion on 5S stuff!
- I managed to get all that sticky, awful stuff off the empty desk in my area.
- I went roller blading when got home from work and I didn’t fall and I made it nearly twice as far as I was thinking I would go.
24 April 09 (Friday)
- More fun with Excel macros!
- Leaving work at 11:30!
- Gorgeous weather in the afternoon!
- Really yummy stir fry!
25 April 09 (Saturday)
- Sleeping in later than any other day in the week.
- The feeling of accomplishment at having biked 10.5 miles.
- Aloe vera to soothe sunburned arms.
- Cuddles and comfort from my loving husband after overtaxing myself.
- Curling up to watch a movie in bed.
26 April 09 (Sunday)
- The sermon at church was really interesting.
- Treating ourselves to Chinese buffet for lunch.
- Beautiful, lazy Sunday afternoon.
- Lovely, stretching yoga to work out those sore muscles from yesterday.
- Long, hot soaking bath with pink champagne
27 April 09 (Monday)
- I rolled out my Excel project to the guys and I really think it’s going to be helpful and useful and informative and help everybody work better and more effectively and all sort of lovely things.
- I’m feeling brave enough to log my food on MFD and I’m very proud of myself.
- Even though I had a really rough day, I went out and exercised instead of curling up on the bed and reading my book.
- Meatloaf, potatoes, and broccoli: very probably my favorite comfort-food meal.
- Justin played with my hair and rubbed my head until I calmed down enough to sleep.