- My knee doesn’t hurt today! It’s the strangest thing, but I’m not complaining!
- We met one of our neighbors. Lovely woman.
- Running was hard, but so good because of it.
- Reading in bed and snuggles.
- Tomorrow is a half-day.
- I finally left home just early enough that I could hit the marsh just before sunrise. I got some fantastic photos of the grass and the sky. Not foggy, unfortunately, and I had to leave before the light got really good, but I’ll just have to do it again.
- I actually got to leave work on time. Instead of working to make up for hours, I got to leave at the time I’m supposed to, opening up my whole afternoon.
- I got to spend the afternoon with Justin. We pulled vines from the trees in the backyard, we took those vines to the dump, went out to lunch, hit a few other errands, and, after a short time at home, went shopping at f.y.e. and out to Appleby’s for dessert (mudslide for me, cookie sundae for him). It was fantastic!
- I weighed-in at 208, down 1.5 pounds.
- I had fun conversations with my sister-in-law and my little brother, both on the same day.
- Orange rolls, Atlantis, and snuggles in bed is the perfect way to start the morning.
- f.y.e still had the Punch Brothers CD that we accidentally walked out without yesterday. So I was able to go back and pick it up.
- I had fun wandering around in Michael’s picking up stuff for a project for Justin’s family. I love wandering around in that store and thinking of the possibilities.
- It was fantastically beautiful this afternoon. And crazy warm.
- We finished day 9 of the Couch to 5K program. It’s hard and we’re tired and sore, but it feels so good.
- Christmas carols at church.
- Finishing the yard work I’ve been wanting to do for months.
- Organizing projects that look so fantastic once they’re finished. And the feeling I get while working on them.
- My fantastically loving husband who takes my stress-outs and crying out of nowhere with absolute grace and patience. Gives me hugs and snuggles and listens and comforts for as long as I need and then some.
- Fun playing games with friends online.
- Quiet days at work when people are in a good mood and excited about the holiday.
- Finishing my video game over lunch
- Knowing that I only have a few more hours to work, followed by vacation, for which I’m getting paid!
2 thoughts on “Grace in Small Things (part 4 of the massive backlog)”
Let’s see if this works. It is good to have your site up and running again. It will be even better if I can leave comments here! Let me know if it works.
Yes, Mom, it works!
Comments are closed.