Skip to content
- Electric hot pads. Marvelous, magical objects that bring soothing relief to aching muscles while sleeping at home or working at the office. (Or, I suppose, working at home and sleeping at the office. But it’s not recommended.)
- Husbands who are willing to wake up and rub their wife’s back before she goes to work because it hurts to raise her left arm over her head or tilt her neck in any direction.
- Coffee. I’ve been trying to not drink it as often as I had been, but after a sore, restless night, coffee is a wonderful, wonderful way to start the work week.
- Being called “eagle-eye” and for finding errors in a document, instead of being called nit-picky and anal.
- Pictures of my family, even if they do make me cry.