28 things to do before I’m 29
- Pay off the Target card
- And the Bank of America credit card.
- Be hired direct at my company.
- Lose 30 pounds.
- Finish unpacking the house.
- Change the template on my webpage.
- Be able to run 3 miles all at once.
- Have at least $1000 in savings.
- Fix the brakes on Justin’s car.
- Start my Professional Organizing business.
- Go to the optometrists for the first time in a year and a half.
- Go to the dentists for the first time in . . . three years.
- Convince Justin to go to the dentist as well.
- Find a good internist in the Bluffton area.
- Get a massage.
- Find a church where Justin and I are both comfortable.
- Make friends with someone local.
- Repot the plants.
- Make a landscaping plan for the yard.
- Get new pictures in the frames at my work desk.
- Have a plan established with Justin to get his degree.
- Be in the habit of planning weekly menus for our evening meals.
- Start posting again to Wake Up the Muse.
- Have at least 10 concurrent pages of new creative writing saved with the intent
of writing more.
- Finally buy a subscription to Real Simple magazine instead of picking one up
every month at the store.
- Have my sights on competitions to keep me motivated—a writing contest and
- Convince our landlady that we can be trusted to not wreck the house, so when we
call with problems she doesn’t think we’re doing it on purpose.
- Write up a list of 29 things to accomplish before I’m 30.
I’ve created a static page with this on it, too, so I can refer to it and try to make sure I cross of completed items. Check it HERE.